|VERTICAL SIDING OVERVIEW|
Solid phenolic core lap joint planks and concealed clip attachment system for use as an open joint exterior cladding in a ventilated façade system. Stonewood Vertical Siding planks are required to have unobstructed air flow behind the planks.
- Solid core phenolic panels are strong, highly durable, and impervious to moisture and bacteria
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean and graffiti resistant.
- UV protective layer filters 99% of damaging UV rays.
- Suited for all construction types and climates.
- Fabricate in the field or factory.
- Self-edging or traditional edge treatments.
- Class A or B fire ratings.
- Optional Forest Stewardship Council® certification.
- Made in America
|VERTICAL SIDING PLANKS|
|CONCEALED RAIL VERTICAL|
|PERFORATED SILL FLASHING|
|Use: Bottom of the wall flashing and terminate planks at sill conditions
|CONCEALED VERTICAL L-BRACKET AND POP RIVET|