|STONEWOOD STACK OVERVIEW|
Solid phenolic core machined-kerfed planks and horizontal rail attachment system for use as an open joint exterior cladding in a ventilated façade system. Stonewood Stack planks are required to have unobstructed air flow behind the planks. Shims are required and supplied by the installer.
- Solid core phenolic panels are strong, highly durable, and impervious to moisture and bacteria
- Kerfed groove plank slides onto corresponding rail
- Concealed fasteners create clean look, showcasing planks
- Uniquely suited for use on large low-rise continuous surfaces offering quick and easy installation
- Reduced installation error, no field drilling or threaded fasteners are required.
- Plank joint placement can vary without additional support
- Simplified specification
- Planks can be cut to width in the field or factory
- Made in America, Wisconsin
- Standard 10 year warranty is available
|STONEWOOD STACK PRODUCTS|
|STONEWOOD STACK PLANKS|
|INSTALLED PANEL OVERVIEW|