|PROVEN, TESTED PERFORMANCE|
- Meet the ASTM E-84 Class A and B fire rating.
- Tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Ten (10) year product warranty.
- Mock-up materials available.
- Additional testing done quickly.
- Chemical-resistant for use in laboratory, medical, or educational environments where such surface properties are important. Tested and passed SEFA 3, SEFA 8-PH-2010, Section 8.1.
|ECONOMICAL AND FAST DELIVERY|
- Standard 3-week production lead time because all panels are made in Wisconsin, USA
- Fabricated to be self-edging, making it an economical choice. Traditional edge treatments can be used.
- Easily cut on the job site, preventing cut and measure errors.
|OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE|
- Real person technical staff available via phone 7:30am-4pm CST, based in Wisconsin. Email response within 1 business day.
|YOUR CHOICE: COLOR, SHAPE, SIZE|
- Wide color selection to match major manufacturers.
- Add logos or other graphics to panels for instant branding and recognition.
- Create unique designs with any shape and specific sizes.
- Standard thicknesses: 3 mm, 1/8", 3/16", 5 mm, 6 mm, 1/4", 5/16", 8 mm, 3/8", 10 mm, 11 mm, 7/16", 1/2", 13 mm, 19 mm, 3/4", 25 mm, 1".
- Custom thicknesses also available.
- Fiberesin recommends three clips from Brooklyn Hardware that are proven and reliable.
- Use your own mounting system.
- Stonewood Panels may also be installed with compatible third-party mounting systems.