About Stonewood Panels
- Solid phenolic panels for use as open joint exterior cladding or interior wall covering
- Manufactured by Fiberesin in Wisconsin, USA
- Exceptional product quality and competitive pricing
- Reliable, on-time delivery
- Low minimum orders
Cladding Built to Last
- Non-porous surface, easy to clean; graffiti and scratch resistant
- Simplified long-term maintenance, replace singular panels as required
- Highly impact resistant, ideal choice for heavy traffic areas
- Available with Class A or B fire rating
- Passed stringent NFPA 285 Standard Fire Test for wall assemblies.
ICC-ES Approved, ESR-4154
- Standard and custom thicknesses available
- In-house routers can shape panels to specific sizes and shapes
- UV resistant
- Standard ten (10) year warranty
Panels for Every Purpose
New In-House Attachment Systems:
- Exposed Fasteners (EF) System: Exposed Fasteners by Stonewood can be color matched to any Stonewood design, allowing the fasteners to seamlessly blend in.
- Concealed Fastener (CF) System: Stonewood's CF System is engineered to offer customers an all-in-one fastening and panel system, simplifying the installation process, minimizing SKUs in the field, and creating a system that can be fully designed and tested together.
- Stack System: Stonewood Stack is a concealed fastener attachment system that does not require drilling and ensures exceptional speed of installation.
Straightforward Installation and Attachment
Outstanding Customer Service