Fiberesin named Fastest Growing Firm
Fiberesin, the parent company of Stonewood Architectural Panels, was named Fastest Growing Firm by the Milwaukee Business Journal. The honor comes on the heels of enormous growth for the company, resulting in Fiberesin’s revenue doubling from $15 million to $30 million from 2017 to 2018.
CEO Mike MacDougal is confident that partnerships with companies such as Target, Home Depot, and a possible partnership with an unnamed outdoor activity retail chain will continue facilitating Fiberesin's exceptional growth.
mHouse in Surface and Panels Magazine
Fiberesin’s Stonewood Architectural Panels were featured in the December 2015 issue of Surface and Panels magazine. The article, “Perfect Fit: Fiberesin’s Stonewood Architectural Panels complement mHouse’s modern look in stunning fashion,” highlights the flexibility and durability of the highly customizable interior and exterior phenolic panels.
The article interestingly notes that Architect John Vetter, “…had specified solid phenolic panels before, but he typically found them at companies in Europe…he learned that some of the best panels in the world are made just 30 miles from his office.”
Stonewood Architectural Panels by Fiberesin wants the press to be informed. All press releases are available in editable formats.
- Stonewood Architectural Panels Releases First Collection of Exclusive, Proprietary Designs, June 2017 (MS. Word)
- Fiberesin Industries Receives Notice of Acceptance (NOA) From Miami-Dade County, November 2016 (MS. Word)
- Fiberesin Industries Receives Steelcase Inc. Premier Supplier Award, May 2014 (MS. Word)
- Fiberesin Industries Receives Steelcase Inc. Premier Supplier Award, July 2013 (MS. Word)
- Wisconsin Manufacturing Company Invests in Socially Responsible Wood Sources, July 2013 (MS.Word)
- Crash Course Forest Stewardship Council®, July 2013 (MS.Word)
- Fiberesin Fact Sheet, July 2013 (MS.Word)